We like to think of Caledonian Sleeper as being the most unique and picturesque way to travel in the UK.
Linking over 40 destinations ranging from cities to coasts to stunning Highland landscapes, where will your Sleeper adventure take you?
Why Caledonian Sleeper?
- One of a kind experience
- Choice of private rooms (some with en-suites and double beds!)
- Snooze your way to your destination, saving money on a hotel
- Time saving. Travel overnight and pack more into your days
- Land right in your destination, no costly transfers
- No luggage fees or long waits to retrieve it
- Environmentally friendly way to travel
- 20% discount for onward travel across Scotland with ScotRail*
Your private room awaits
- Caledonian Double rooms feature a double bed with en-suite shower room, breakfast & lounge access
- Club rooms feature twin bunk beds with en-suite shower room, breakfast & lounge access
- Classic rooms offer twin bunk beds with interconnecting options for families & groups
- Accessible rooms feature larger floor space to support additional mobility needs, double bed or twin bunk beds, lowered washbasin & shared accessible toilet facilities.
- Our Seated coach offers the most economical way to travel with us.
Choose your next adventure
Bustling cities, sandy beaches, mountains and lochs. All waiting for you to explore.Choose your next adventure
Castles, dungeons, ghosts and tunnels give Scotland’s capital an air of mystique, but there’s more to Edinburgh than history and creepy tales.
The Silver City with the Golden Sands, also known as the Granite City, Aberdeen has established itself as a dining and entertainment destination.
Home to many a lively ceilidh – where the celebrated local malt is the toast of the guests – Fort William is an idyllic escape from the rat race.
As a gateway to the Highlands, Inverness has matured to become one of the UK’s most spectacular cities.
Get the latest offers
Want to stay informed about the latest developments with Caledonian Sleeper? Don’t worry, we won’t bombard you with emails, and you can unsubscribe at any time, but our e-newsletter will keep you up-to-date every step of the way.