Caledonian Sleeper sponsorship at Highlands & Islands Food and Drink Awards
Now in its 18th year, the Highlands and Islands Food & Drink Awards showcase and celebrate excellence and achievements in the food and drink industry in the region – from world-renowned businesses to small innovative producers.
A firm favourite in the industry calendar, the awards will be back to celebrate those shortlisted and reveal the winners at the awards ceremony, taking place at the Kingsmills Hotel in Inverness on Friday 27 October.
We are delighted to announce that we are sponsoring the Best Food and Drink Tourism Experience Award.
The full list of award categories is below:
- Best Drink – sponsored by Spey
- Best Food: Retail – sponsored by Seafood Scotland
- Best Food: Foodservice
- Best Food: Street Food
- Best E-Commerce
- Best Food and Drink Tourism Experience – sponsored by Caledonian Sleeper
- Best Start Up – sponsored by Be Personnel
- Independent Retailer of the Year – sponsored by Aquascot
- Primary Producer Award – sponsored by Salmon Scotland
- Sustainability Award – sponsored by Scotland Food & Drink
- Supply Chain Business Award
- Best Eatery – sponsored by Highland News & Media
- Restaurant of the Year – sponsored by Williamson Foodservice
- Young Ambassador of the Year – sponsored by Brook Street
- Ambassador of the Year – sponsored by Saffery Champness
For more information visit https://www.hifoodanddrinkawards.com/