Welcome to Caledonian Sleeper and the start of your journey. Please take a few minutes to read our safety procedures and this accommodation guide.
You’ll learn more about the facilities on board and discover more about our stunning rooms.
Please speak to your host if you have any questions.
- At the foot of your bed you will find two plugs and two USB ports, designed for charging your mobile devices. There is an additional USB port above each single bed and two additional USB ports above each double bed
- There are three charging cradles in each room, designed to be used to hold your mobile devices while charging. Please do not use the charging ports for any other devices i.e. hairdryers and straighteners
- The lever at the base of the tap adjusts water temperature – forward for hot and back for cold
- Underneath the sink is a table – to operate, pull the table out and unfold
- Smoking, including e-cigarettes and vaping devices, is not permitted on board. Smoke detectors are fitted in each room and throughout the train
Stay in control
We want our guests to be as comfortable as possible. That’s where our control panels come in – located in each of our rooms, they’ll allow you to set your preferred temperature, dim the lights and call for room service.
- The main light in the room is operated from the control panel at the head of the bed. There is a dimmer, situated on the lower control panel
- These control panels also feature a reading light and temperature control dial, situated on the lower control panel
- The direction of the reading light can be manually adjusted
- The control unit at the foot of the bed also features an attendant call button, intercom system and a light switch for the light above the sink
- The control panel is suitable for charging small devices such as mobile phones. Please do not use the control panel for any other devices i.e. hairdryers and straighteners
In the Club Room you’ll find an en-suite toilet and shower, perfect for freshening up in comfort before taking on the day.
- Our en-suites are designed as wet rooms
- The light switch is in your room and located next to the en-suite door
- You can find towels, bathmat and spare toilet roll in a bag hanging outside the en-suite
- Before showering, place the bath mat on the floor outside the en-suite and hang your towel next to the door so you can reach it easily
- Before turning on the shower, please fully close the en-suite door and lower the lid above the toilet
- To turn the shower on, press the control and turn it to adjust the water temperature
- You can choose to sit or stand while showering
- Hand rails are provided for extra stability
- Once finished showering, place your bath mat on the floor of the en-suite
- Please leave used towels on the hooks in the en-suite for laundering
Food and drink
Get the latest offers
Want to stay informed about the latest developments with Caledonian Sleeper? Don’t worry, we won’t bombard you with emails, and you can unsubscribe at any time, but our e-newsletter will keep you up-to-date every step of the way.