Ticket to a magical journey
Buy your train ticket with Caledonian Sleeper today. Whether you’re in our seated coach or our en-suite Caledonian Doubles, we have choices to suit every budget. And to make life a little easier, we also offer special Flexipass and Family tickets available to buy online.
Caledonian Sleeper Tickets
Discover our range of rail tickets to suit every need. You can purchase all of our rail tickets online via this website to ensure an easy and simple journey from start to finish.
Caledonian Sleeper Seated Tickets
We appreciate that your travel plans sometimes have to change. Therefore our tickets are fully refundable as follows:
- 100% refund up to 7 days before travel
- 50% refund less than 7 days and up until 12pm day before travel
- Refunds are not available after midday the day before travel.
- For departures between midnight and 2am, refunds are only available up until midday 2 days before travel.
Other Types of tickets
We also accept National Rail tickets, valid on all operators. This includes:
- Super Off-Peak
- All Line Rover
- Britrail Passes (that cover the entire journey)
- Inter-Rail Passes (that include travel in Great Britain)
- Eurail passes (that include travel in Great Britain)
- FIP Coupons for Great Britain Passenger Railway
These must be valid between stations served by the Caledonian Sleeper for part or all of your complete rail journey. With these tickets or passes you can travel in Caledonian Sleeper seated accommodation if you make a reservation through our Guest Service Centre. If you wish to travel in a room you will need to purchase a Room Supplement.
Castles, dungeons, ghosts and tunnels give Scotland’s capital an air of mystique, but there’s more to Edinburgh than history and creepy tales.
The Silver City with the Golden Sands, also known as the Granite City, Aberdeen has established itself as a dining and entertainment destination.
Home to many a lively ceilidh – where the celebrated local malt is the toast of the guests – Fort William is an idyllic escape from the rat race.
As a gateway to the Highlands, Inverness has matured to become one of the UK’s most spectacular cities.
Get the latest offers
Want to stay informed about the latest developments with Caledonian Sleeper? Don’t worry, we won’t bombard you with emails, and you can unsubscribe at any time, but our e-newsletter will keep you up-to-date every step of the way.