There are many National Railcards which you may qualify for and they represent an excellent way to save on your Caledonian Sleeper rail travel. For a one-off yearly fee, or in some cases a discounted fee for a longer period, you could start to save money with just one purchase. For detailed information and to purchase National Railcards visit Railcard.co.uk
When booking you can use up to 3 Railcards in one transaction but remember to make sure you are covered by the correct Railcard.
Sometimes the cheapest option to travel with us is not to use a Railcard. If this happens, we will automatically show you the cheapest fares for your journeys. We will sometimes exclude the Railcard, if it is cheaper not to use it.
The below is a brief summary of railcards and the discounts which apply on Caledonian Sleeper tickets:
- 16 -25 Railcard– Up to 34% discount on Club Solo or Classic Solo rooms and seated products
- 26-30 Railcard – We do not offer discounts on any rooms or seated products.
- Senior Railcard- Up to 34% discount on Club Solo or Classic Solo rooms and seated products
- HM Forces Railcard- Up to 34% discount on Club Solo or Classic Solo rooms and seated products
- Family & Friends Railcard- Up to 34% discount for adults and up to 81% for children on seated products.
- Disabled Adult and Child Railcards- Up to 34% discount for the Railcard holder and a companion travelling together in either Club or Classic, shared or solo rooms and seated products.
- Two Together- Up to 34% discount on seated products.
There are no Railcard discounts on Caledonian Double rooms.