Ticket to a magical journey
Buy your train ticket with Caledonian Sleeper today. Whether it’s a cosy Comfort Seats or one of our en-suite Caledonian Doubles, we have choices to suit every budget. And to make life a little easier, we also offer special Flexipass and Family tickets available to buy online.
Our Family tickets offer great value to guests travelling with children.
When travelling as an odd number of guests, we reserve the spare bed for you automatically.
Family Ticket – 2 Rooms
For either 1 Adult and 2 or 3 Children or 2 Adults and 1 or 2 Children travelling together applies to Club or Classic and is available a Fixed only. It should be noted that the Club Rooms has no connecting doors, the Club version may not be suitable for families with younger children.
Family Ticket – 3 Rooms
For either 1 Adult and 5 or 4 Children or 2 Adults and 3 or 4 Children or 3 Adults and 2 or 3 Children travelling together applies to Club or Classic and is available a Fixed only. It should be noted that the Club Rooms has no connecting doors, the Club version may not be suitable for families with younger children.
Booking and refunding rules:
- Guests must be travelling with a child in order for your ticket to be valid
- Booking is directly via Caledonian Sleeper
- No changes or refunds are allowed
- Available for Standard Class bookings only on current train, both Club and Classic options will be available on the new train when it comes into service.
- 3/4 Guests – Adults maximum 2 minimum 1, Children maximum 3 minimum 1
- 5/6 Guests – Adults maximum 3 minimum 1, Children maximum 5 minimum 3
- National Railcard discounts are not available on this product
- Children are up to and including 15 years of age
Where to buy:
Family tickets are only available to by directly from Caledonian Sleeper either via this website or by calling our Guest Service Centre.
Castles, dungeons, ghosts and tunnels give Scotland’s capital an air of mystique, but there’s more to Edinburgh than history and creepy tales.
The Silver City with the Golden Sands, also known as the Granite City, Aberdeen has established itself as a dining and entertainment destination.
Home to many a lively ceilidh – where the celebrated local malt is the toast of the guests – Fort William is an idyllic escape from the rat race.
As a gateway to the Highlands, Inverness has matured to become one of the UK’s most spectacular cities.
Get the latest offers
Want to stay informed about the latest developments with Caledonian Sleeper? Don’t worry, we won’t bombard you with emails, and you can unsubscribe at any time, but our e-newsletter will keep you up-to-date every step of the way.