A Timeless Experience
Our trains continue to offer the timeless experience which Caledonian Sleeper is known for. We have a range of accommodation options, with our trains now featuring rooms with en-suite toilet and shower as well as ones with double beds.
- Caledonian Double (double bed with en-suite, station lounge access, breakfast, luxury toiletries included)
- Club Rooms (solo or shared use with en-suite, station lounge access, breakfast, luxury toiletries included)
- Classic Rooms (solo or shared use with an option of interconnecting rooms, toiletries included)
- Comfort Seats (with personal locker, reading light and charging point)
- Accessible Rooms (double or twin, toiletries included and directly adjacent to accessible toilet)
All rooms come with USB charging points, a sleep kit, and an in-room a sink ensuring you can freshen up after a comfortable night’s sleep.
Other features include hotel-style keycard entry system, charging panels and WiFi throughout the train.
Food and drink is available from our Club Car. Priority is given to guests travelling with Caledonian Double, Club or Flexipass tickets. Classic guests can use the Club Car, subject to availability, but are welcome to take food back to their rooms. Seated guests are offered counter service from a dedicated Seated Menu. You can view all of our menus here.
Start your journey