Win a day at Celtic Connections
In order to get your New Year off to a spectacular start , Caledonian Sleeper has partnered with Glasgow Life and AC Hotel by Marriott Glasgow to offer one lucky person the chance to win A Day at Celtic Connections for two.
The UK’s premier celebration of Celtic music, Celtic Connections features over 300 concerts, ceilidhs, talks, free events, late night sessions and workshops, the festival focuses on the roots of traditional Scottish music and also features international folk, roots and world music artists.
Glasgow’s annual folk, roots and world music festival celebrates its connections to cultures across the globe. From 18 January – 4 February 2024, over 2,100 musicians from around the world bring the city to life for 18 days. During that time, there are concerts, ceilidhs, talks, art exhibitions, workshops and free events.
We are giving you the chance to be part of this world renowned event and experience all that is has to offer with a fantastic prize that includes:
- A complimentary return journey on the Caledonian Sleeper for two in a Club room with en-suite, breakfast included and priority club car access (travelling northbound on 25th January 2024 and southbound 28th January 2024)
- 2-night stay at the newly opened AC Hotel by Marriott Glasgow on George Street including dinner for two at their onsite restaurant Hazel
- Scottish National Whisky Festival tickets for two @ SWG3 – 12pm
- Rura and The Olllam tickets for two @ The Barrowlands – 7.30pm
- Late Night Sessions tickets for two @ Drygate – 11pm
- A 70cl bottle of Celtic Connections 30th Anniversary Whisky – Grace Notes
AC Hotel by Marriott Glasgow opened it’s doors in November 2023.
The highly anticipated luxury hotel, from AC Hotels by Marriott®, the design-led lifestyle brand from Marriott International, includes the impressive revitalisation of a 120-year-old A-listed Victorian former city Parish Halls into 22 stunning ‘heritage’ suites with sensitively restored period features.
The distinctive heritage section – which contains original features including a sweeping stone staircase, period cornicing, a rooftop glass dome, and a stained glass window depicting Glasgow’s famous coat of arms inspired by the legend of St Mungo – are seamlessly combined with the contemporary Hoskins Architects-designed AC by Marriott Glasgow building.
The prize draw will close on 11.59pm GMT on 18 January 2024 and the winners will be contacted by 5pm GMT on 19 January 2024.
Terms and conditions apply.
Competition is now closed.
Get the latest offers
Want to stay informed about the latest developments with Caledonian Sleeper? Don’t worry, we won’t bombard you with emails, and you can unsubscribe at any time, but our e-newsletter will keep you up-to-date every step of the way.